To Engage, Educate, and Empower communities of adult learners by advancing literacy skills and employment opportunities to achieve a better quality of life.
Where continued education improves lives and builds better communities.
The Center provides instruction in:
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Adult Basic Education
- High School Equivalency Exam Preparation
- U.S. Citizenship Preparation
- Workforce Soft Skills
- Phlebotomy Classes
- Computer Classes
- Writing Classes
- Reading Classes
- Translation and Interpretation Classes
- Small Business/Entrepreneurship Classes
- Tutoring for ESL, GED and Reading